What are we looking for?
You as a Growth Marketer will report directly to our Co-founder and will be responsible for one thing only - Envisaging and Executing a demand generation strategy to further propel our growth. You will be involved in data-driven experimenting with different Channels to identify the best performing channel and grow them further.
Why would this be a good opportunity for you?
Career Growth: As one of the first hires of a fast-growing startup, you will get to take a lot of ownership, run a lot of experiments, and hence learn a lot! This will fast-track your career as you would have much more practical and insightful learnings. It's Day 0 at Predis.ai:).
Culture: We value 3 things - Hyper-Energy, Common Sense & a Need to Grow. We are a very small team that has trust and respect for everyone. We are absolutely fine with you breaking something - till the time don't break it again :)
Fun: We are a team that is closely knit and knows how to have fun and celebrate work.
What's in this role for you:
- Startup environment - If working in a lean team and a startup environment excites you, this is a place to be in. You will directly see the result of your growth strategies.
- Fall fast, learn faster - As a growth marketer, you will work with the co-founder and will see how your decisions will help in the growth of the company directly.
What you’ll do:
- You will be contributing towards taking care of marketing collateral across social media, newsletters, podcasts, blogs, and digital advertisements.
- You will be a part of building growth marketing strategies around the field of UX/UI design and digital product design.
- Your core strength will be to ensure that there is maximum audience interaction and engagement based on the internal company strategies.
- You will work on the power-user of networking tools such as Linkedin, Dribbble, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. Should also have a complete understanding of executing paid ad campaigns and enhancing their outputs.
- You will be working on the end-to-end process of strategizing and executing any marketing campaigns.
- Work with exceptional ROI-tracking skills and able to prove what is or isn’t working. Building Brand awareness and recall amongst the target audience.
- Work on the internal SEO decisions for the company and achieve to attain a measurable improvement in the SEO for the organization.
- Your work should inherently create inbound lead opportunities for the company.
- Around 1-2 years of experience as a Growth Marketer or demonstration of work in a similar role.
- Should be versatile and have the ability to create fresh ideas and concepts based on research and understanding of the target audience.
- Should have a very strong ability to manage time and meet deadlines.
- Should be focused on building relationships and engaging the design community by providing value.
- Should be able to moderate the strength of a copy, communicate effectively and have a strong command of the English language.
||22 Jun 2022
Share Job Opening