What You'll Do
This role, involves a wideset of responsibilities that cover domains of product management, analytics, digital marketing, technology, and branding - some of these include researching and understanding the client’s long-term goals, choosing, setting, and prioritizing growth goals for the company, Identifying growth opportunities, implementing projects to achieve growth goals for the company and using data, analytics, and other tools to inform decisions and growth strategies. Your primary objective with us would be:
- Develop the business intelligently and quickly, enabling the brand to gain the greatest number of users possible
- This means doing whatever it takes-implementing marketing strategies such as advertising campaigns, SEO or emailing, data and traffic analysis, and product design such as adding a feature, collaborating with other brands, partners or industry experts and improving customer experience
- You are expected to bring a critical and external perspective to the problems of a company and also attempts to identify and eliminate possible disruptive elements in the processes to optimize the actions of the teams
- Identifying existing growth levers and developing tools and processes to use them, including gamification, digital marketing, brand partnerships, on-ground activation etc. - anything to drive traffic and increase conversions
- Analysing customer data and user feedback (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape future growth strategies
- Proposing new initiatives to attract prospects and convert leads as well as testing new approaches to capture existing demand
- Working closely across teams with other teams to share ideas, feedback present results to shape the overall growth strategy of the company.
Our Ideal Colleague Will
- Be comfortable being thrown into largely ambiguous environments, love figuring things out and be energized by new challenges
- Be curious, analytical, and scientific - evaluate challenges through data and feel an experiment must have measurable results to be worthwhile.
- Have a need for speed - As a young brand, we crave results as quickly as possible and prefer to improve iteratively as opposed to placing big, long-term bets.
- Have excellent communication and people management skills - You need to consistently generate a buy-in on your initiatives and ensure coordination across teams.
Required Qualification Skills
- A degree in marketing, strategy, business management, or similar
- A portfolio of successful growth implementations and interventions
- Expertise in marketing, online strategies, user experience, and business development
- Strong analytical skills, including A/B testing, web metrics, and sales metrics
- Skilled at web optimization, sales generation, conversion analysis, and creating sales funnels
- Knowledge of various growth-hacking tools, such as automation and campaign monitoring platforms
- Creative, problem-solving, and results-driven mindset
- An adaptable, iterative thinker who is constantly learning
- Curious, innovative, and confident in your abilities to drive change.
||22 Jun 2022
Share Job Opening