The B2B Marketing Manager is responsible for leading and contributing to projects that drive revenue growth. The B2B Marketing Manager will be responsible for the development and management of broad-based B2B marketing programs, implementation, and results. This person will manage marketing efforts for brand position and awareness. They will manage lead generation, website development /management and content curation/creation, and sales collateral. This high-impact role will work across functions and, interact with clients, vendors, and senior leaders.
This is an individual contributor hands on role with no supervisory responsibilities.
- Oversee marketing lead generation
- Provide short and long-term market forecasts, reports, and trends to assist business development in the acquisition of B2B clients
- Lead and ensure the consistency in the messaging, branding, content, and look-and-feel of all internal and external communications and marketing materials—coordinating and socializing with content, creative, sales and the broader organization
- Perform industry and competitive analysis to inform the sales process and help to position and messaging
- Perform ongoing tracking and reporting on B2B marketing initiatives
- Develop and execute B2B marketing plans that may include PPC, email campaigns, participation in industry conferences and events, webinars, and website updates
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 1+ years marketing experience required; a minimum of 1 years of experience directly managing B2B Digital Marketing programs with proven ability to deliver consistently strong measurable results
- MBA preferred but not required
- Proven track record managing marketing pipeline generation, including managing campaigns from concept to ROI analysis
- Google Analytics and Google Ad Word certified (required)
- Retail business experience
- Excellent communication skills – strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical skills; including experience reviewing performance results and making recommendations for future actions
- Strong financial and business acumen
- Dynamic, motivating, and entrepreneurial-minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and deadlines. Proactive mentality with curiosity and desire to learn.
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills, ability to manage multiple projects, ability to meet deadlines, and strong attention to detail
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office including Word and Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Salesforce to nurture, track and report on lead conversions
- Must be very comfortable with continuously changing opportunities and priorities
- Team player with the ability to work cross-functionally
- Email, database, and digital marketing experience
||15 Mar 2023
Share Job Opening