SMArtX Technology Solutions
We are a B2B fintech startup that falls under the broad TAMP (Turnkey Asset Management Program) umbrella, with a specialty in Unified Managed Accounts. Our clients are independent financial advisors and large financial institutions. Our goal is to help them support their end clients with better investment outcomes, a better customer experience, and a better overall product.
We launched in 2014 at FinovateFall New York - we went on to win several startup awards for our technology.
In the last 7 years, we’ve grown significantly in features/functionality and assets under management. We currently have over 70,000 accounts and $18 billion under management.
Near term, the goal is to scale to $200 billion under management.
We are looking for a Trade Support Specialist to work in our Investment Operations Team. This role serves as a liaison between our clients and several internal departments. Financial advisors on SMArtX expect best-in-class Trading and Customer Service. The Trade Support Specialist complements our award-winning platform and Customer Success team. Risk mitigation is the primary objective of our Investment Operations team. We are looking for someone with the right demeanor and tenacity to protect our clients and the firm from the risks inherent in Asset Management.
What we are looking for
- 3+ years of experience in the Investment industry. - Client Associates, Registered Representatives, Advisor Assistants.
- College degree, preferably within Accounting or Finance
- A firm understanding of cause and effect relationships.
- Passion for learning, logic, and the financial markets.
- Dedicated problem solver with critical thinking skills.
- Strong Excel skills and data manipulation abilities.
- Ability to multitask and deliver results under pressure on a tight schedule.
- Ability to communicate with Advisors, Traders, Developers, and Accounting personnel.
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate and able to learn new software.
- Experience in customer success and or client service.
- Ability to teach others.
- Patient and active listener.
- Passion for service.
What you will be responsible for
- SoD Workflows
- Enabling and Disabling Trading of Accounts per Advisor requests
- Activation or Closure of Accounts
- Account Maintenance
- Liaison between Advisors and Traders/Portfolio Accounting Team
- Ensure all requests from all parties involved are addressed in a timely manner.
- Protecting holdings to restrict trading.
- Reconciliation of intraday trading at Broker.
- Nuanced Manual Trading at Broker for Equities, Options, and Mutual Funds
- Accuracy and timeliness are crucial.
- Discernment on trades.
- System checks to ensure trades are executed as expected at the broker
- Identifying variances in securities transactions, positions, or performance
- Taking corrective action to resolve trade issues with brokers
- Creating and reviewing reports to help identify issues
- Resolving issues with the Development team.
- Preparing and improving documentation for the SmartX Trade Support procedures
- Investigating technical issues and providing engineers and management with recommendations for process and system improvements
- Enhancing our Platform to eliminate manual workarounds
- Supporting our implementation team when migrating existing portfolios to the SmartX platform
- Resolving extraordinary circumstances related to trading or account maintenance
- Serving as a subject matter expert for engineering teams
- Advanced degrees are always a plus
- Experience with SQL and/or other data related tools
- Experience with Jira
- Experience with Financial Advisors
- Experience with Brokerage Platforms
SmartX Advisory Solutions was founded in 2013 and is a rapidly growing, leading financial technology firm developing breakthrough innovation in the wealth management industry. If you want to work in a professional, yet relaxed, atmosphere with other dynamic individuals, apply now
West Palm Beach
, United States
||15 Sep 2021
Share Job Opening