SMArtX’s managed accounts technology is powering the next generation of wealth management platforms for financial advisors. Our clients leverage SMArtX technology to create amazing experiences for wealth managers and individuals. As a part of the client success organization, our Solutions Engineer will help prospective and existing clients understand SMArtX capabilities and evaluate the different approaches to using our solutions. You’ll work closely with our Sales team as the technical lead during the Sales process and with our Client Success, Product, and Engineering teams during the post-Sales implementation and Relationship Management phases.
As a Solutions Engineer, you will work with clients to understand their goals, develop a plan to implement SMArtX solutions, and help align internal and external stakeholders. We are looking for individuals who are naturally empathetic and collaborative, technical in nature, and can lead design discussions for the SMArtX team. You will be collaborating directly with our sales and client success team, product engineers, and product managers internally and working with both technical and non-technical clients. You will need a strong technical background and a fundamental understanding of API-driven products.
What you'll do:
- Serve as the lead technical product contact for prospects throughout the sales process
- Partner with the rest of the client success team to identify new opportunities for clients to leverage new SMArtX capabilities
- Setting up clients for success by answering questions, troubleshooting issues, and acting as a subject matter expert
- Work with our engineering and product teams to translate prospect feedback into meaningful product insights
- You will be one of our initial Solutions Engineers, so we are hoping you will evolve into a team leader as we build this team out by creating standard practices and shaping the Solution Engineer process around our strategic goals
- Build our integrations practice
- Developing Processes
- Document integration procedures
- Creating certification programs
- Support 3rd party developers on integrations
- Proactive Check-Ins
- Provide Architectural guidance
- Site visits if needed
- They will need to get a deep understanding of the SMArtX API implementation
- Manage the creation of developer resources
- Developer-focused API documentation
- Contribute to the Developer portal
- Develop integrations to fill strategic gaps
- Money Guide Pro (MGP), etc.
- Evangelize within SMArtX on behalf of our API consumers
- Represent SMArtX at Technology Conferences
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years supporting clients as a solutions engineer, sales engineer, or solution consultant, ideally for SaaS based products or in the enterprise software space
- Fundamental understanding of modern web services / APIs / cloud infrastructure
- Knowledgeable of RESTful and GraphQL APIs.
- Experience with reading and writing code in a few different languages or really deep familiarity with one particular language
- Ability to understand new technologies and complex systems quickly
- Ability to communicate successfully with clients, including both technical and non-technical individuals
- They need to have a deep understanding of SSO / OIDC / SAML
- Ability to collaborate with other teams across the organization
- Team player who also works well independently
- Self starter who is excellent at problem solving
- Ability to assess and provide proactive advice or solutions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multitask and self manage their workload
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or related technical field is preferred
- Understand data and data processing. Extracts, reporting, etc.
- They will need to be able to understand/work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Have an understanding of general financial systems
- Have clear experience integrating multiple modern APIs
SMArtX Advisory Solutions was founded in 2013 and is a rapidly growing, leading financial technology firm developing breakthrough innovations in the wealth management industry. If you want to work in a professional, yet relaxed, atmosphere with other dynamic individuals
||25 Oct 2022
Share Job Opening