SmartX’s managed accounts technology is powering the next generation of wealth management platforms for financial advisors. Our clients leverage SmartX technology to create amazing experiences for wealth managers and individuals. As a part of the Quality Assurance team, our Quality Assurance Analyst works directly with our Product Managers and Product Engineers to understand, clarify, and document requirements, test feature releases and software updates, and identify defects.
As a QA analyst at SmartX, you will play an integral role in our software development process to ensure defects and design problems are identified pre-release. You will need a strong voice and a bias towards action, with zero tolerance for lack of quality.
What you’ll do:
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Collaborate with Product to clarify unclear requirements
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Run test cases and document results
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track defects
- Track quality metrics and OKRs
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
What we’re looking for:
- Demonstrable experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
Location - We have offices in West Palm Beach, FL, and Austin Tx. This position is open for both locations.
SmartX Advisory Solutions was founded in 2013 and is a rapidly growing, leading financial technology firm developing breakthrough innovation in the wealth management industry. If you want to work in a professional, yet relaxed, atmosphere with other dynamic individuals, submit your resume today.
, United States
||15 Sep 2021
Share Job Opening