Imagine using your skills to build products that impact the financial outcomes of people from all walks of life. Almost every person will work with a wealth advisor at some point in life, whether they are planning for retirement, saving for college, and planning for a rainy day. With so much riding on what we build, we're looking for a Product Manager to focus on our trading technologies and market data applications to help SmartX create a better financial future for everyone.
As a key driver of our product development process, our Product Manager will work to help us build solutions for the trade operations teams, both internal to SmartX and the external teams inside our enterprise customers, to streamline their trading processes and operations and improve their end-customer experience in the process. You’ll work closely with our Trade Operations and Trade Support teams to understand the existing challenges and collaborate with our Product and Engineering teammates to develop a roadmap to solve the most important problems first. Most importantly, you will be working directly with current and prospective clients to understand their goals and pain points. We are looking for individuals who are naturally empathetic and collaborative, technical in nature, and can dig deep to discover the right solution for the right problem.
SmartX is growing rapidly (10x in 2020), and we need creative problem solvers to help us continue to scale. If you are looking for interesting challenges, an opportunity to grow your career, and work that impacts the lives of everyday people, we’d love to speak with you.
What you’ll do:
- Lead and evangelize initiatives for both our internal trading application, the process to support external trade desks, and our market data solutions, internally and externally
- Create innovative features designed to solve large scale trading needs
- Design solutions to support the constellation of applications consuming our market data APIs
- Define the roadmap and the product vision to execute on existing and new market opportunities
- Manage the prioritization of development efforts to help our customers and move the needle for SmartX
- Collaborate with all the SmartX teams to understand the 360 view of our business and our customers
- Serve as the product owner for our engineering team
- Focus on building a framework to constantly deliver additional value and iterate based on feedback
- Build the set of KPIs to measure progress towards strategic goals
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years in product management
- 3+ years of experience with trading technologies (or equivalent)
- Background in enterprise software development
- Fundamental experience with wealth management, finance, accounting, or payments
- Customer centric approach
- Demonstrable experience with scrum (or similar frameworks)
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- An empathetic approach to problem solving
- Detail oriented
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred; advanced degrees are a plus
Location - We have offices in West Palm Beach, FL, and Austin Tx. This position is open for both locations.
SmartX Advisory Solutions was founded in 2013 and is a rapidly growing, leading financial technology firm developing breakthrough innovation to the wealth management industry. If you want to work in a professional, yet relaxed, atmosphere with other dynamic individuals, submit your resume to [email protected]
, United States
||15 Sep 2021
Share Job Opening