Imagine using your skills to build products that impact the financial outcomes of people from all walks of life. Almost every person will work with a wealth advisor at some point in life, whether they are planning for retirement, saving for college, and planning for a rainy day. With so much riding on what we build, we're looking for a Lead UX Designer to help us build the tools that will create a better financial future for everyone.
As a key driver of our product development process, our Lead UX Designer will lead the design vision for our wealth advisor user experience and collaborate with our product managers and engineers to bring that vision to life. We are looking for a passionate, customer-centric designer that obsesses over making extremely complex workflows into intuitive interfaces. You will work closely with our customers, Go-To-Market team, and client success team to conduct market and user research. We are looking for individuals who are naturally empathetic and collaborative, technical in nature, and can dig deep to discover the right solution for the right problem.
SmartX is growing rapidly (10x in 2020), and we need creative problem solvers to help us continue to scale. If you are looking for interesting challenges, an opportunity to grow your career, and work that impacts the lives of everyday people, we’d love to speak with you.
What you’ll do:
- Lead our usability efforts, including testing, and advocate heavily for high-quality designs
- Steer user research for customers and internal stakeholders and drive a customer-centric approach to product development
- Conduct design workshops and brainstorming sessions to generate solutions
- Develop user journey maps and storyboards and personas
- Create wireframes and click-thru prototypes to speed up validation
- Lead usability testing, including building out a testing framework
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience as a UX Designer (or equivalent)
- 2+ years of B2B SaaS experience
- Deep background in conducting user research, building wireframes, and focusing on usability
- Obsessive about the details
- Focused on a customer-centric approach
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- An empathetic approach to problem solving
- Bonus points for:
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degrees
- Experience in the wealth management industry (or equivalent)
SmartX Advisory Solutions was founded in 2013 and is a rapidly growing, leading financial technology firm developing breakthrough innovation in the wealth management industry. If you want to work in a professional, yet relaxed, atmosphere with other dynamic individuals.
, United States
||15 Sep 2021
Share Job Opening