We are looking to hire a Manager of Investment Reconciliation. The role is responsible for managing the daily operations of our investment reconciliation practice. The manager will be responsible for maintaining and evovling the investment reconciliation team and all related operational procedures to meet the growing demands of our business. The manager will participate in vendor selection and management to ensure we maintain best in class data quality. The manager will be responsible for maintaing and evolving key performance metrics, ensuring they scale to support business growth. Job 1 is maintaing accurate books and records across the SMArtX investment platform. The ideal candidate is familiar with security master data management, corporate actions processing, custody neutral reconciliation best practices, data aggregation, and investment performance. The ideal candidate is analytical, data savy, organized, and procedure oriented, with a drive of maintaing the highest level of data integrity across our award winning investment management platform.
What we are looking for
- A firm understanding of portfolio accounting / reconciliation, custody data aggregation, security master data, corporate actions management, and performance.
- A team player who is able to prioritize and liase with technology partners to ensure constant improvement
- A proven supervisor or team lead who leads by example and does more work than they delegate yet able to delegate successfully and appropriately
- Dedicated problem solver with critical thinking skills
- Strong SQL and Excel skills (or demonstrable skills with other data analysis tools)
- Ability to multitask and deliver results on a tight schedule
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Detail oriented
What you will be responsible for
- Hiring, training, managing, and empowering the Investment Reconciliation team
- Maintain procedural manuals for the daily reconciliation process of portfolio accounting data between the SmartX platform and our custodial partners
- Visionary leader who implements proactive process controls and can demonstrate measureable process improvement
- Manage and maintain Service Level Agreements with internal and external partners.
- Complete all reconciliation on daily basis within stated SLAs
- Minimizing daily exceptions through automation and technical improvements
- Ensuring the trading, corporate action, and cash transactions are being recorded properly
- Creating and reviewing reports to help identify issues
- Taking corrective action to match data between systemsreparing reports for internal and external stakeholders
- Investigating technical issues and providing engineers and management with recommendations for process and systemic improvement
- Lead testing efforts for new technology impacting the reconciliation team, create testing plans, and signing off on all testing efforts
- Supporting our implementation team when migrating existing portfolios to the SMArtX platform
- Serving as an investment accounting subject matter expert for engineering teams
- Degrees are always a plus
- Experience with SQL and/or other data related tools
- Experience with advisory fee billing
Hiring Company Description
SmartX Advisory Solutions was founded in 2013, and is a rapidly growing, leading financial technology firm developing breakthrough innovation for the financial services industry.
West Palm Beach
, United States
||27 Jan 2021
Share Job Opening