A fast-growing Financial Services Technology company, located in West Palm Beach, Florida is hiring a Client Success Associate. The best candidate will have a passion for financial services and investment technology and have a genuine interest in joining our Client Success team. The team is focused on providing world class client service to our rapidly expanding client base. This role is responsible for ensuring our clients (advisors, brokers, asset management companies, wealth management companies, etc.) are familiar with the full breadth of capabilities in the SMArtX platform. The individual will receive detailed training on how the platform operates and will be responsible for helping clients learn the platform, as well as help clients navigate any challenges they experience in the platform. In this key role, you will work closely with clients, as well as our internal trading team, technology partners, operations partners, and the entire client success organization. We are looking for someone with the right demeanor and tenacious attitude to walk customers through the implementation process as well as navigate the day to day utilization of the SMArtX platform. A day in the life will include proactively managing issues as they come up and you will be responsible for helping to create long-lasting customers who become raving fans.
- Highly organized and able to multi-task.
- Self-driven and proactive nature.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate and ability to learn new software.
- Experience in customer success and or client service.
- Experience in document and tutorial creation.
- Ability to teach others.
- Patient and active listener.
- Passion for service.
- Become a subject matter expert on the SMArtX platform, so you can help our customers do the same.
- Teach new clients how to use the platform and teach existing clients on how to use new platform capabilities.
- Provide ongoing client support through the chat function as well as through email and incoming phone calls.
- Solicit feedback from clients on the SMArtX client experience and raise awareness of recurring issues.
- Share observations, insights, and ideas internally to constantly improve upon the customer experience.
- Participate in maintaining our detailed catalogue of training materials.
Hiring Company Description
SmartX Advisory Solutions was founded in 2013, and is a rapidly growing, leading financial technology firm developing breakthrough innovation for the financial services industry.
, United States
||18 Nov 2020
Share Job Opening