Job Brief: SMArtX Advisory Solutions is looking for an investment operations process expert who enjoys documenting operational processes, solving operational processing problems, and has proven experience designing and deploying efficient, effective, and highly scalable operational procedures. Familiarity with Reconciliation, Data Aggregation, Corporate Actions, Trade Life Cycle, and UMA are a must have. The role requires a metrics-based mindset with the proven ability to identify metrics that matter and the ability to implement key performance indicators that prove the efficiency and effectiveness of the newly implemented processes and procedures. Lastly, the ideal candidate will be familiar with working across large sets of data and will have been exposed to contemporary technologies, such Tableau, Power BI, and Robotic Processing Automation (ex. UI Path, Blue Prism).
Ensure operational procedures are best of breed.
Map out current processes, identify pain points and procedural weaknesses.
Construct key performance indicators and processes to maintain key performance indicators.
Present operational metrics & operational pain points to management on a regular basis, as well as improvement opportunities and improvement results.
Construct and maintain a dashboard for monitoring daily operational efficiency.
Working in Operations, liaison between Technology & Operations
- Expert – financial services operations
- Experienced in financial services operational process design
- Business Flow Diagramming Tools: Visio and/or ARIS modeling
- Demonstrated experience driving requirements on large scale complex transformation projects \ Project Management
- Data Integration experience to assist when working with Technology teams
- Concepts of developing API’s to assist when working with Technology teams
- Experience with RPA (robotic processing automation)
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Technical written skills preferred
- Advanced Word, Excel, and Outlook skills
- SQL skills preferred
- Problem Solving and Data Analysis
- JIRA, Slack
West Palm Beach
, United States
||09 Apr 2021
Share Job Opening