At razrtech, we believe in empowering businesses and solving our client's toughest challenges through digital innovation and disruptions. We enable our partners through data and insight-driven solutions, knowing that we’ve got what it takes to bring their vision to life. We have worked with some of the world’s most innovative brands to implement new-age technologies and make them more efficient. Our success has been based on always putting the customer first, creating frictionless experiences and engagements that create cost efficiencies and new revenue streams. We are present in Luxembourg (Headquarters), London & Mumbai. Apart from professional services, we run a fully capable in-house design studio & manage our in-house consumer products for UK & European markets.
Remote Working from anywhere in India
What we are looking for?
We are looking for a super cool, highly skilled DevOps developer who loves the 3Cs - Coffee, Complexity and Challenges.
A creative senior DevOps engineer to manage the transition between project planning and software deployment. In this role, your duties will include supervising junior developers, developing software and configuring systems, and performing diagnostic tests throughout the stages of development.
To ensure success as a senior DevOps engineer, you should demonstrate extensive experience in DevOps engineering and managing junior developers. Outstanding senior DevOps engineers optimize and enhance a company's software performance.
So if that sounds like you, drop in your resume at [email protected], we would like to meet you. We do not ask for a degree, all we look for is skills, determination and an awesome personality to work with.
What you will do?
Work for a super-cool international client who is building a consumer product.
Senior DevOps Engineer Responsibilities:
- Consulting with management on the operational requirements of software solutions.
- Contributing expertise on information system options, risk, and operational impact.
- Mentoring junior software developers in gaining experience and assuming DevOps responsibilities.
- Managing the installation and configuration of solutions.
- Collaborating with developers on software requirements, as well as interpreting test stage data.
- Developing interface simulators and designing automated module deployments.
- Completing code and script updates, as well as resolving product implementation errors.
- Overseeing routine maintenance procedures and performing diagnostic tests.
- Documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics.
- Conforming to best practices in network administration and cybersecurity.
Senior DevOps Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering, computer science, information technology, information systems, or similar.
- Master's degree in a related field preferred.
- Extensive experience in DevOps engineering, team management, and collaboration.
- Must have prior experience managing Servers on AWS, Azure, etc.
- Ability to oversee and mentor junior software developers, as well as report to management.
- Ability to install and configure software, gather test-stage data, and perform de-bugging.
- Ability to ensure smooth software deployment by writing script updates and running diagnostics.
- Proficiency in documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics.
- Advanced knowledge of best practices related to data encryption and cybersecurity.
- Ability to keep up with software development trends and innovation.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
||17 Mar 2023
Share Job Opening