Impartner is looking for a Senior Software Engineer in EMEA (100% remote). The Senior Software Engineer will be a key player in the senior engineering staff and will participate in the planning and development of the company's most challenging projects.
The position is extremely engaging and rewarding for the right individual. The ideal candidate will be a mature Software Engineer with a strong list of achievements and demonstrable progression in capabilities. The candidate should be a top-notch problem solver with a keen focus on delivering quality solutions. The position requires a self-motivated individual with a very strong work ethic.
- Development of secure enterprise SaaS services and web applications used by customers, third party vendors, and external services.
- Working in a growing environment that has/uses Test Driven Development, Agile, and Scrum methodologies.
- Perform activities in the project lifecycle such as requirement gathering, project estimating, testing, development, deployment and monitoring.
- Engineer and maintain service-oriented APIs used by external services, and by multiple teams in the company.
- Security-first integration of multiple enterprise services.
- Research customer requirements and emerging software technologies and strategize an action plan for an engineering team, working with Product Management and (Security) Architects.
- Provide oversight, guidance, and coaching to peers and junior developers.
- Camaraderie with the engineering team and other professionals in the company.
- Communicate proficiently and professionally to customers and co-workers.
- Deliver new software features promptly and free of defects.
- Being dedicated and willing to follow through with individual and team commitments.
- Potentially: DevOps activities, including monitoring, performance tuning, and defining scalable and optimized strategies for enterprise services and websites.
- Demonstrable proficiency and prior experience in working with development lifecycle and source control systems, preferably git, Gitlab and Jira.
- Demonstrable proficiency and experience in unit testing, ideally using PHPSpec or PHPUnit.
- Demonstrable proficiency and prior experience in DevOps, CI/CD and related technologies such as New Relic and Application Insights.
- Demonstrable proficiency and prior experience in Agile with JIRA, team collaboration, and public/internal correspondence.
- Demonstrable proficiency and prior experience in security minded designs, implementations and integrations.
- Preferable proficiency and prior experience in the following technologies: Nginx, NodeJS, RabbitMQ (or similar), Angular, Typescript, Tailwind CSS, C#, ASP.NET Core.
- Preferable prior experience with the following (cloud) platforms and services: Azure (IaaS/PaaS/Serverless, e.g., Service Bus, Web Apps, Functions, AKS, etc.), Docker, Kubernetes
- Preferable prior experience with the following technologies/services: Salesforce, MS Dynamics, Sales Cloud or other CRM systems.
- Preferable experience with automated testing including integration tests.
- Preferable prior experience in email marketing, social platforms, web analytics, microservices, and BI/AI.
- Proven team player with a can-do mentality.
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science.
Experience: Seven (7) years of experience as a Software Engineer or Senior Software Engineer.
Impartner is an equal opportunity employer. Diverse perspectives and experience improve the results of the team and contribute to the culture and company. We believe inclusion leads to an awareness that is critical to building our strongest teams. We encourage applications from members of underrepresented groups, including but not limited to women, members of the LGBTQ community, people of color, people with disabilities and veterans.
, United Kingdom
||05 Mar 2021
Share Job Opening