Impartner is looking for a Data Engineer. The Data Engineer will be a key player in the senior engineering staff and will participate in the planning and development of the company's most challenging projects.
The position is extremely engaging and rewarding for the right individual. The ideal candidate will be a mature Data Engineer with a strong list of achievements and demonstrable progression in capabilities. The candidate should be a top-notch problem solver with a keen focus on delivering quality solutions. The position requires a self-motivated individual with a very strong work ethic.
- Hands-on data engineering tasks for big data and analytics feature development.
- Build and implement end to end data and analytics pipelines in support of product use cases
- Working in a growing environment that has/uses Test Driven Development, Agile, and Scrum methodologies.
- Perform activities in the project lifecycle such as requirement gathering, project estimating, testing, development, deployment, and monitoring.
- Engineer and maintain service-oriented APIs used by external services, and by multiple teams in the company.
- Security-first integration of multiple enterprise services.
- Research customer requirements and emerging software technologies and strategize an action plan for an engineering team, working with Product Management and (Security) Architects.
- Provide oversight, guidance, and coaching to peers and junior developers.
- Camaraderie with the engineering team and other professionals in the company.
- Communicate proficiently and professionally to customers and co-workers.
- Deliver new software features promptly and free of defects.
- Being dedicated and willing to follow through with individual and team commitments.
- Potentially: DevOps activities, including monitoring, performance tuning, and defining scalable and optimized strategies for enterprise services and websites.
- Proven team player with a can-do mentality.
- Must have demonstrable proficiency and prior experience in the following cloud data technologies: Azure, AWS or GCP big data and analytics platforms with a strong preference for Azure experience.
- Must have demonstrable experience with data pipeline creation and maintenance.
- Must have demonstrable experience with data lakes and data warehouses.
- Must have strong SQL and Python development experience.
- Must have demonstrable experience with Azure Big Data Platform Data Bricks, Synapse, ADF Data Flows on Spark, Server-less Synapse CDM, and PowerBI.
- Demonstrable proficiency and prior experience in working with development lifecycle and source control systems, preferably git, Gitlab and Jira.
- Demonstrable proficiency and prior experience in Agile with JIRA, team collaboration, and public/internal correspondence.
- Demonstrable proficiency and prior experience in security-minded designs, implementations, and integrations.
- Preferable proficiency and prior experience with three or more of the following technologies: DataBricks (Delta Lake, structured streaming), streaming and batch ingest big data Lambda and Kappa architectures, change data capture, HDFS Hadoop ecosystem, Apache Spark, big data warehouse MPP (Redshift, Big Query, or Synapse), ML data prep Python, Data Science).
Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science.
Experience: Three (3) years of experience as a Data Engineer or Senior Data Engineer.
Impartner is an equal opportunity employer. Diverse perspectives and experience improve the results of the team and contribute to the culture and company. We believe inclusion leads to an awareness that is critical to building our strongest teams. We encourage applications from members of underrepresented groups, including but not limited to women, members of the LGBTQ community, people of color, people with disabilities, and veterans.
, United States
||26 Feb 2021
Share Job Opening