Impartner, the fastest-growing, most-award winning, pure-play partner experience technology company, powers channel operations for world leaders from Honeywell to T-Mobile Business. Continued breakthrough innovations from Impartner help corporations accelerate revenue by an average of 32.3% in the first year of use alone. This has made the company one of the stars of Silicon Slopes - Utah’s technology hotbed.
Impartner is seeking a Product Marketing Manager to join our team, reporting to the Senior Director of Product Marketing. The PMM is a crucial member of the growing marketing team. If the following description sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!
Why This Role Is Exciting
As Product Marketing Manager, you will work closely with a cross-functional team of talented and dedicated people helping to shape and bring to market Impartner’s products and strategic initiatives. This highly visible role will work closely with senior leadership to drive our channel partner, publisher, and create positioning + strategy and execute on go-to-market efforts. Ultimately, you’ll be a key part of a team defining and advancing the partnership automation category.
What You Will Be Doing
- Become the expert of the partner automation space, the technology, the competition, and be an informed voice to help drive product development and marketing decisions
- Be our channel community manager to identify and monitor the various channel related social groups of channel chiefs and similar to participate, become an expert voice, and promote Impartner in a "non-salesy" way that helps drive business for the company
- Be a curator in our competitive intelligence tool and training sales team on top differentiators
- Work with the Senior Director of Product Marketing to drive regular product release cadence and coordinate cross-department actions required
- Partner with sales, marketing, product management, partnerships, customer success, and onboarding teams to ensure product, positioning, and messaging success and consistency
- Share responsibility for creation and maintenance of datasheets, website content, and Customer/Partner Success Portal materials
- Create vertical messaging and collateral
Does this sound like you?
- Proactive self-starter who instinctively seeks to produce value and think creatively
- Business disposition who can confidently transfer messaging to internal and external audiences
- Adept problem solver who excels in both critical thinking and execution, with high attention to detail
- Comfortable transforming a list of product features into a compelling story
- Able to juggle multiple priorities and navigate cross-functional relationships, while effectively influencing and driving momentum
- Can absorb complexity and technical nuance and simplify it into benefits-oriented messaging for general audiences
- Capable of analyzing product and business metrics and extracting insights and action items
- Bonus if you have direct product marketing, product management, or consulting experience
- Background in B2B SaaS is a plus, especially if it's within the channel
At Impartner, we value inclusion and embrace diversity. Impartner is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Impartner prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
||24 Nov 2021
Share Job Opening