POSITION/JOB TITLE: Product Manager
DEPARTMENT: Product Management
REPORTS TO: VP, Product Management
LOCATION: South Jordan, Utah. (Remote until offices reopen)
APPROVED/REVISED DATE: December 8, 2020
Impartner is looking for a hands-on product manager to drive delivery of award-winning products from concept to creation. All product manager roles at Imparter include customer research, competitive analysis, partnering with UX to design a user-validated solution, and working closely with engineering to drive through delivery.
This job is for you if…
- You take pride in advocating for users, making their lives easier with elegant solutions to complex problems.
- You are a perpetual learner that enjoys the challenge of gaining a deep understanding of market and customer needs.
- You can think 3-moves ahead and play 4-D chess.
- You attend and act as a leader and facilitator in Agile SCRUM and SCRUM of SCRUM teams to ensure high roadmap delivery of enabling services across multiple teams.
- You are curious and enjoy seeking out customer feedback, stakeholder input, and competitive market understanding to ensure Impartner makes the right decisions.
- You are directed and can define the roadmap of prioritized and justifiable platform enhancements and new innovations.
- You are a clear communicator able to easily articulate your vision and negotiate priorities internally.
- You can solve real customer problems; creating user stories, and developing the engineering requirements.
- You are a natural collaborator easily able to partner with UX to prototype, test, and validate product assumptions.
- You handle with professionalism interfacing with clients and external third parties to assess integration and partnership opportunities.
- You can perform product demos internally and to the customer.
- You adeptly serve as product coach, training and supporting the sales team as needed.
- You are a trusted subject matter expert and a highly responsive problem solver able to address high visibility changes.
- Current experience (3 years minimum) as a Product Manager or Product Owner for B2B SaaS products
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in a technical or business field)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage a pipeline of initiatives at different stages
- Tech savvy and able to work effectively with engineers
Extra points for experience with:
- B2B SaaS products with multiple user types
- Platform-level applications with configurability in mind
- Sharing and social functionality
- CRM or sales and marketing automation systems
- Content management systems and product localization
- Data visualization, Business Intelligence, dashboards, and reporting
- Channel sales and marketing processes
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive compensation
- Great Team
- Continued learning opportunities
- Stock Options
- Well-stock snack bar
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k), Medical, and Dental Benefits
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may have prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer. The employee is regularly required to communicate professionally in person, over the telephone, through email and other electronic means, move about the office, handle various types of media and equipment, and visually or otherwise identify, observe and assess. The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 10 pounds and is required to travel occasionally unless otherwise specified in the job description.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The term "qualified individual with a disability" means an individual with a disability who, with or without reasonable accommodation, can perform the essential functions of the position.
At Impartner, we value inclusion and embrace diversity. Impartner is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Impartner prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The intent of this job description is to provide a representative and level of the types of duties and responsibilities that will be required of positions given this title and shall not be construed as a declaration of the total of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position.
Employees may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description.