Impartner is looking for a self-motivated and detail-oriented Accounts Receivable specialist to join our accounting team. This position reports directly to our Senior Accountant over Revenue.
Who you are:
- You have a high level of personal and professional integrity
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- You have great attention to detail and document your work thoroughly.
- You assume full responsibility for your work – owning the successes and failures while consistently seeking to improve.
- You actively seek internal and external feedback and education for developing and deploying best practices.
- You are driven to learn more about your role and interested in professional development and advancement.
- You work well independently and also collaborate effectively within a team.
- You are interested in learning about the Company’s operations and how they impact the accounting results.
What you bring to the table:
· High School diploma or equivalent. Some college level accounting courses preferred
· Strong computer skills in Excel, Word, and Outlook. Ability to create and manage VLOOKUP and Pivot Tables.
· General GAAP understanding
· Minimum of 3 years of experience in Accounts Receivable, preferably in the Services or Software industry.
· Intacct experience preferred
Responsibilities may include, but not be limited to, the following:
· Collect on past due invoices weekly by reaching out to customers via phone or email to guarantee payment
· Research discrepant amounts on customer accounts to reconcile and clear invoices, short payments and over payments
· Monitors aging report to identify accounts that are past due and to attempt to minimize the number of accounts that have payments due beyond 90 days
· Answer incoming customer inquiries via phone or email to resolve concerns.
· Works on special projects for the Accountant/Accounts Receivable Supervisor or Controller when required.
· Follow Finance Processes and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
· Issue invoices to clients in a timely manner, according to contractual terms.
· Perform a variety of related accounting tasks, as required
· Manage client setup and maintenance of client records
· Coordinate with Sales and/or Customer Support team to obtain Purchase Orders prior to billing
· Research and provide documentation to the outside collection agency, as required.
· Manage any ad-hoc billing, such as support hours and other billings that may occur
Impartner is a privately held rapidly growing SaaS technology innovator located in Utah's thriving Silicon Slopes area. We deliver the industry’s most complete SaaS-based Channel Management Platform, helping companies worldwide manage their partner relationships and accelerate revenue and profitability through indirect sales channels. Impartner’s flagship Partner Relationship Management (PRM) solution is the industry’s most award-winning PRM technology and one of the industry’s only turnkey solutions that can deploy a world-class Partner Portal in as few as 14 days.
Periodic weekend or evening work is expected. At certain times of the year – such as quarter-end and year-end reporting periods, may be required to put in extra hours to meet important deadlines.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The term "qualified individual with a disability" means an individual with a disability who, with or without reasonable accommodation, can perform the essential functions of the position. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate professionally in person, over the telephone, through email and other electronic means, move about the office, handle various types of media and equipment, and visually or otherwise identify, observe and assess. The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 10 pounds and is required to travel unless otherwise specified in the job description.
At Impartner, we value inclusion and embrace diversity. Impartner is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Impartner prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The intent of this job description is to provide a representative and level of the types of duties and responsibilities that will be required of positions given this title and shall not be construed as a declaration of the total of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position.
Employees may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description.