Are you a motivated and a self-starting person? If so, we would love to have you on our team as a Civil Engineer in Training.
In the civil engineering field of land development, each project is an opportunity to conform to environmental concerns and have an impact on the public both now and for years to come. With the country and the world trending to green projects, now is an exciting time to be a foundational part of a design team that addresses the environment.
Dominion Engineering is seeking a Civil Engineer in Training who could perform and coordinate the design of projects under supervision and with an engaging team. You will have the benefits of working in a small company, including: making the project “yours” by handing aspects of a project with key insight from other licensed Engineers and Designers with unlimited growth potential.
As a Civil Engineer in Training, the responsibilities will include the following:
- Work with design teams on aspects of projects, including project initialization with Owner and Architect, drafting and design, project coordination and organization, and construction documents.
- Prepare plans for industrial, commercial, municipal and residential development.
- Implement low impact design (LID) principles in design.
- Prepare reports and specifications for design projects.
- Obtain City approvals for Platting, Infrastructure and Building Permits.
- Assist with construction consultation services including as-built plans, field observation, and submittal reviews.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Familiar with AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Having site design experience is a plus.
- Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
- Medical and Dental Premium Paid 100% by Employer
- Continuing Education Annual Reimbursement
, United States
||27 Sep 2022
Share Job Opening