BoldBrush is searching for a driven, fast-paced, resourceful, detail-oriented, self-disciplined person to become our resident expert in email marketing. This person will be a major driver of our business growth by taking our email marketing program to the next level as our next email marketing manager.
At BoldBrush, we believe that art can transform lives and make the world a better place. That’s why for over 15 years we’ve made it our mission to bring inspiration and innovation to the world’s artists. We make innovative technology that is simple to use, beautiful and empowers our customers to live their artistic dreams. And we back our technology with the industry’s top rated live support. Our people are creative, passionate about art and driven to make every interaction remarkable.
What Working at BoldBrush is Like
- We focus only on serving artists and our focus gives us a huge advantage because we know our market like nobody else.
- Lots of opportunities to learn and grow because we tackle challenging problems, reach for big goals, and move fast.
- An amazing and supportive team who will challenge you to do your very best and be there to support you.
- A remarkable set of customers that you can feel good about serving who are dedicated to making the world a better place through their art.
- A stable and profitable company with two decades of leadership in the visual art space.
- A remote, work environment where you can work from anywhere (which is super important these days).
- Extremely low turnover rate. Nearly everyone we’ve ever hired still works at BoldBrush.
- An incredibly consistent culture based on our 4 distinguishing beliefs: Build Trust, Obsess over customers, Learn and Improve Daily, and Deliver results and innovation.
- A comfortable, relaxed dress code - you must wear something.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Your Job’s Mission:
In this contract based role, you’ll contribute to our overall growth plan by growing our in-house email lists with your creative ideas and by optimizing our in-house email lists and improving our subscriber retention and conversion to paid products. You’ll also execute paid social media campaigns to drive further list growth and product purchases. You’ll report to our CEO, Clint Watson and work closely with our CMO, Dave Geada.
Initial Job Objectives
Grow our FineArtViews Subscribers from 65,000 to 130,000 in your first year.
Grow our Informed Collector Subscribers from 45,000 to 90,000 in your first year.
Put our DailyArtStream newsletter back on a growth track.
Double the number of PAID FASO Signups attributable to our newsletter program from approximately 200 in 2020 to 400 in 2021
Drive at least 120 PAID FASO Signups attributable to paid social campaigns at an annual cost of no more than $60,000 (10 a month for $5,000) in your first year.
ONGOING ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Editor of our daily email newsletters - work with writers, proofread, craft campaigns
Own the end-to-end execution of our daily email newsletters - produce newsletters, keep lists clean, troubleshoot deliverability issues, etc.
Craft compelling integrated marketing campaigns to help grow revenues - design and execute facebook and Instagram campaigns, optimize conversion rates.
What We Are Looking For:
Ability to build trust and work with a customer focus.
Ability and willingness to learn and improve.
Creative, data-driven, detail-oriented, independent, self-motivated, and self-starting contributor.
Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and hit deadlines.
Ability to work well under pressure and with last minute changes.
Capable of managing others to deadlines while maintaining great relationships.
Prior experience creating and executing effective email-based marketing campaigns on platforms such as ConvertKit, Mailchimp, or Constant Contact.
Prior experience executing effective organic and paid social media marketing campaigns on Facebook and Instagram.
If leading the email marketing strategy for a creative, artistic and growing company sounds appealing to you, then let’s have a conversation. (Confidential, of course).
To start a confidential conversation:
1. Take our culture index survey at: https://portal.cultureindex.com/public/survey/general/63lex6s42M
2. Prepare a cover letter outlining why you think you’d be a great fit for this position and provide it, and your resume at the following URL: https://jobs.recooty.com/boldbrush/marketing-administrator/apply