BoldBrush is searching for a strategic, fast-paced, resourceful, detail-oriented, self-disciplined Director of Marketing who can become our resident expert in executing a great marketing strategy. This person will be a major driver of our business growth by taking our marketing efforts to the next level by improving execution of our existing marketing plan and developing and improving upon the plan over time.
At BoldBrush, we believe that art can transform lives and make the world a better place. That’s why for over 15 years we’ve made it our mission to bring inspiration and innovation to the world’s artists. We make innovative technology that is simple to use, beautiful and empowers our customers to live their artistic dreams. And we back our technology with the industry’s top rated live support. Our people are creative, passionate about art and driven to make every interaction remarkable.
What Working at BoldBrush is Like
- We focus only on serving artists and our focus gives us a huge advantage because we know our market like nobody else.
- Lots of opportunities to learn and grow because we tackle challenging problems, reach for big goals, and move fast.
- An amazing and supportive team who will challenge you to do your very best and be there to support you.
- A remarkable set of customers that you can feel good about serving who are dedicated to making the world a better place through their art.
- A stable and profitable company with two decades of leadership in the visual art space.
- A remote, work environment where you can work from anywhere (which is super important these days).
- Extremely low turnover rate. Nearly everyone we’ve ever hired still works at BoldBrush.
- An incredibly consistent culture based on our 4 distinguishing beliefs: Build Trust, Obsess over customers, Learn and Improve Daily, and Deliver results and innovation.
- A comfortable, relaxed dress code - you must wear something.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Your Job’s Mission:
To triple our website customer growth rate over the first year by optimizing our existing but underutilized channels and developing new marketing channels. To develop and execute a strategy to attract 3,000+ customers a year to BoldBrush Studio VSOD service. To improve our marketing execution by bringing needed leadership and management to the marketing team and ensuring each member of the team is focused on efforts that support our marketing plan.
Initial Job Objectives
Double our newsletter program subscribers and/or conversion rate.
Lead, Manage, Build and Be accountable for the BoldBrush Marketing Team
Develop and Execute our overall marketing plan
Triple our website customer growth rate from approx 1200/year to 3600/year
Improve the ROI of our Sponsored Artist Program by increasing referred paying customers from program to 50/month
Take our AMP (Art Marketing Playbook) to next level by developing detailed ebook outlining AMP principles
Develop other viable marketing channels for FASO and BoldBrush Studio
Develop and execute a strategy to attract 3,000+ customers a year to BoldBrush Studio VSOD service Comment
Ongoing roles and responsibilities
Lead, Manage, and be Accountable for Marketing Team Performance.
Customer and revenue growth goals
Sales lead gen and outbound and Marketing Plan and Processes
Building BoldBrush/FASO Brands
Generate leads enough to reach growth goals
Recruitment, training, mentoring of marketing team
Input and review of product needs (Interface with product team)
What We Are Looking For:
Ability to lead and manage a team and keep all team members focused upon the right things.
Strategic thinking, vision and creative idea generation.
Ability to build trust and work with a customer focus.
Ability and willingness to learn and improve.
Creative, data-driven, detail-oriented, independent, self-motivated, and self-starting contributor.
Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and hit deadlines.
Ability to work well under pressure and with last minute changes.
Capable of managing others to deadlines while maintaining great relationships.
Prior experience creating and executing effective email-based marketing campaigns on platforms such as ConvertKit, Mailchimp, or Constant Contact.
Prior experience executing effective organic and paid social media marketing campaigns on Facebook and Instagram.
, United States
||29 Mar 2022
Share Job Opening