Wevolt is a young and fast- growing tech company that aims to build a reliable network of EV chargers through a people powered network. We are growing rapidly and aim to include people who are highly driven and passionate about sustainability. Our amazing team is moved by solving problems for enabling a sustainable future. We believe in equality, openly voicing opinions, transparency and having fun. While we look for people who are skilled we also value people who are mindful of the respectful and open culture we have and adopt the same.
Get ready to boost your career at Wevolt. You will be an instrumental part of the team. You need to be passionate about eMobility and climate technologies with a minimum of 5 years previous experience in developing and managing an EVSE software project with key accountabilities as a Solution Architect and expert in E-mobility standards and protocols (OCPP, OCPI). You will have a solid track record of working in cross functional teams and your knowledge will be supported by a tertiary qualification with a relevant Technology background.
- Our go-to expert on all E-mobility standards, requirements and protocols
- Set requirements to meet global e-mobility standards and protocols
- Design our e-mobility software architecture to be scalable and secure
- System sign-off authority before go-live
- Manage the software delivery roadmap
- Software Testing and Automation
- Managing and mentoring junior engineers and developers
Required skills and experience:
- Knowledge and passion in eMobility and climate technologies including battery, solar and other off-grid energy solutions
- EV Charging Protocol Specialist/Trainer for both Open Charge Point Protocol (OCPP) and OCPI
- Core Competences: OCPP, OCPI, Java, Embedded Software, C/C++, Wireless Networks, Low Power Wireless, Bluetooth.
- Well versed with Protocols: OCPP, OCPI, V2X, OICP, OSCP, XML, JSON, REST, Bluetooth, ZigBee, Z-Wave, TCP/IP, SQL, HTML, CSS, XSLT, WSDL
- Senior Backend Developer with deep knowledge of Nodejs, Go, Python Django
- BS or MS in engineering or related software development certifications
- OCPP / OCPI Protocol related training (Highly Regarded)
- Project / Requirements Management Qualifications
If this sounds like you….
First of all, we can't wait to meet you!
Secondly, you can write to us about yourself and why you think you'd be a great fit along with your resume to [email protected]
Alternatively, if you have any concerns/ queries you may contact the HR coordinator via [email protected]
||10 Mar 2023
Share Job Opening