Waveguide Solutions LLC is growing and we are looking for experienced fiber splice technicians to be based out of our headquarters in Nashua NH. We are a design build telecommunications contractor, is looking to hire multiple full time, permanent Fiber Optic Splice Technicians that will work throughout the New England area. We offer competitive pay, full benefits, 401(k), profit sharing and more!!
- The splice technician must have a good understanding of multiple OSP/ISP splice enclosure manufacturers and have undergone additional training or immersion into one or more specific customers’ needs and demonstrate responsibility for those needs.
- Demonstrate advanced cable prep/single and mass fusion splicing and termination abilities.
- Strong ability to work with others and train more junior technician and have basic crew/project management abilities and responsibilities.
- Able to demonstrate good fiber optic test and troubleshooting abilities to include fiber characterization, iOLM and advanced documentation and deliverable responsibilities.
- Applicant must demonstrate a basic understanding of and abilities to negotiate ARC/GIS, Telvent and Trimble software.
- Applicant must have completed Waveguide entry level safety training and demonstrate safe practices.
- Show up for work daily and on time
- Must possess the ability to perceive difference in colors.
- Must possess and continue to possess a valid driver’s license and pass random driver’s license screenings
- Experienced with basic computer functions, especially Excel and the Internet and have the ability to learn new programs
- Ability to make independent judgment and perform repetitive tasks
- Regular contact with co-workers and customers
- Within 90 days of start date, take and pass OSHA-10 Certification
- Must be able to take and pass, and continue to pass a DOT Physical and drug screen
- Travel a requirement; nights & weekends as well as on-call responsibility
- Overtime should be expected
, New Hampshire
, United States
||08 Sep 2020
Share Job Opening