Description du poste à pourvoir
Visionary Technologies Company (VTC), an innovation centered-technology firm in Cameroon. VTC envisages a world where technology takes the lead in innovation by producing impact-driven solutions to ultimately impact people and businesses positively.
Founded in Buea (Silicon Mountain) and later move to Douala, in over four years of existence, VTC has succeeded to build a business portfolio, has been nominated & has won several awards both locally & internationally and now prides herself in her core values – Innovation, Professionalism and Creativity which have helped her make a difference in a highly competitive Digital world. Today, both national & multinational brands trust in her solutions.
We place people at the heart of everything we do, and we want you to be the best you can be. We're looking for experienced, ambitious, driven, results oriented, with a strong desire to be part of a team that is working on solutions that is going to solve even their own daily life challenges.
In return we shall provide benefits, opportunities, experiences and stake in a variety of projects both internally for VTC and from VTC Clients or partners.
We're looking for an experienced Node.js developer to join our startup. Initially on a 2-3 month contract basis, we're looking for someone to have an on-going relationship with. It's an exciting time for our business and we're going through a wave of feature building for our phase two roll out. Should be experienced in developing websites using NodeJs and Express. Must have experience with MongoDB and MongooseJs or similar orm.
Must be comfortable doing both frontend and backend work, so skills with, HTML, JQuery, Css etc are required and experience with Sass would be preferable.
Must be comfortable using git(github) version control, following coding standards guidelines and with a code review process for all code written.
- - Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- - Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- - Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- - Implementation of security and data protection
- - Integration of data storage solutions
- Perform periodical tests and debugging to maximize program efficiency
- Create technical documentation for user support.
- Should have a minimum of 3 years of working experience
- Salary negotiable
- Flexible working conditions
Plus de détails
|Date de publication:
||05 Aug 2022
Partager cette opportunité