Description du poste à pourvoir
Visionary Technologies Company (VTC), an innovation centered-technology firm in Cameroon. VTC envisages a world where technology takes the lead in innovation by producing impact-driven solutions to ultimately impact people and businesses positively.
Founded in Buea (Silicon Mountain) and later move to Douala, in over four years of existence, VTC has succeeded to build a business portfolio, has been nominated & has won several awards both locally & internationally and now prides herself in her core values – Innovation, Professionalism and Creativity which have helped her make a difference in a highly competitive Digital world. Today, both national & multinational brands trust in her solutions.
We place people at the heart of everything we do, and we want you to be the best you can be. We're looking for experienced, ambitious, driven, results oriented, with a strong desire to be part of a team that is working on solutions that is going to solve even their own daily life challenges.
In return we shall provide benefits, opportunities, experiences and stake in a variety of projects both internally for VTC and from VTC Clients or partners.
Type of Job: Full time
Oral/Written Communication( Must be perfectly Bilingual) , Data Analysis, Social Media Marketing, Public Relations, A/B Testing, Community Management, Brand Design and Strategy, Marketing Analytics, Referral marketing, Good teamwork skills Communication skills, Adaptability,Good organisation and planning skills,Creativity, Commercial awareness,Passionate, Continuous learning ,Numerical skills,IT skills ( Very versed with modern technologies with special interest in the internet), graphic design( photoshop,illustrator, canvas
- Atleast 3 years experience in same role , same industry and similar company like ours.
- Atleast an HND in tech, marketing, sales or any business or accounting field
- Must have a full certification in digital marketing from a renownced certication training
- Have knowledge in web design & website maintenance
- What we’re NOT looking for:
- Candidates without proven skills,Digital marketing-only experience
- Someone who prefers to sit behind their desk all day
- Someone who is not productive
- Poor altitude, talks too much, do not listen,
- We are looking for
- Results Oriented, creative, innovative & fun someone
- Versed with technology , business and other sectors
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising that promote VTC, our products and/or services.
- Major role in enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers.
- Maintaining the social media presence of our clientele across all digital channels
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) weekly and monthly
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Devising strategies ( Digital Marketing strategies) for VTC clients projects and executing them within given objectives, budgets, timeframe and more.
- Developing copy content for VTC & VTC clients projects with required resources
- Build & lead a digital marketing department that constitute experts in sub domains of digital market including interns/trainees
- Train each team member of his or her role and mentor/coordinate them accordingly to become the best they can be & produce the best results.
- Utilising a range of techniques including social media, paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for VTC Cameroon and her clients.
- Managing online brand and product/service campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Managing and improving the redesign of VTC Cameroon’s website and those of her clients.
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing for VTC Cameroon and that of her clients.
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep VTC Cameroon’s at the forefront of developments in digital marketing in Cameroon and Africa.
- Basic Salary: Negotiable & very encouraging.
- Stipend: Rewarding its own with financially by sharing part of what has been made.
Other Opportunities: E.g. International Travel opportunities to attend seminars, workshops, further training, etc. on behalf of VTC & projects.
Plus de détails
|Date de publication:
||22 Jun 2020
Partager cette opportunité