Greetings! From Volvere!!!
Volvere is a tech startup that has been initiated by two young innovators who belives that they change the world and make it better. They are here to break the stereotype in the world of innovation, technology & entrepreneurship. With the aim to empower at least 10M small business and startups they are making words one of the first on-demand tech services platform. making technology transparent, flexible and available to everyone. Join the team to unleash the incredible potential that you have to do the things no one expects from you.
Volvere has already been featured in more than 25 news media from print, online to TV interview for its last product. this time it is going to be at least 10X of the last product. Are you ready to change the world and to radically transform yourself?
Roles & Responsibilities:
Requirements and qualifications:
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting and debugging of code.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- Optimizing applications for maximum speed.
- Maintaining and improving the application.
- Ensure high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
- Write functional requirement documents and guides.
- The primary focus will be on creating new experiences and maintaining the acclaimed web-app.
- Good understanding and hands-on WordPress core architecture.
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites.
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, remote debugging etc.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages.
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML).
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development and all basic fundamentals.
- Learn by ownself.
- Must be a curious learner.
- Can have a grip on Github.
- Can accept a 48 HOUR hackathon.
- Experience that you will not forget for your entire life.
- Work on a wide range of WordPress core functionalities for an awesome product.
- Receive guidance and feedback from agency professionals
- Little Flexible schedule for students
- Receive a certificate of excellence after compilation of internship.
- Will unleash your potential that you even might not aware of.
||03 May 2021
Share Job Opening