Visualize your future with VividCharts:
At VividCharts, we are committed to creating a fun and innovative culture where employees look forward to coming to work and creating. Our commitment to our customers is to provide the tools they need to make their data as accessible as possible throughout their organization.
We are seeking a talented UX/UI designer to help us create the most intuitive data visualization experiences possible at our growing software company in Lexington, KY. This position reports directly to the CEO. Let's change how people think about creating dashboards and reports.
As a UX/UI Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
You will be designing ideas using various methods and latest technologies. You will be designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms, widgets, and even charts.
- Plan and implement new designs
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Test for intuitivity and experience
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Conduct ongoing user research
- Work hand in hand with our product managers and engineers to bring your work to market
- 1 year of experience as an UX/UI Designer or similar role
- UI design portfolio
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Detail oriented
- Critical thinker
- Problem solver and customer-centered
- Knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat and Dreamweaver
- Knowledge of Figma
- 3 years of experience with HTML5 & CSS3
- Some knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction.
Why you should work with us:
VividCharts benefits you by offering…
- Owners who really care about their employees’ success and wellbeing.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Flexible and hybrid approach to remote work or in our downtown Lexington office.
- An exciting startup culture that values entrepreneurialism, continuous learning and cooperation.
- A casual dress code.
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits options.
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability benefits options.
- Life and Accident Insurance benefits options.
, United States
||02 Feb 2021
Share Job Opening