Visualize your future with VividCharts:
At VividCharts, we are committed to creating a fun and innovative culture where employees look forward to coming to work and creating. Our commitment to our customers is to provide the tools they need to make their data as accessible as possible throughout their organization.
We are seeking a talented front-end developer to help us create the most intuitive data visualization experiences possible at our growing software company in Lexington, KY. This position reports directly to the CEO. Let's change how people think about creating dashboards and reports.
As a Front-end Developer, you will be responsible for implementing visual elements that users see and interact within a web application, which makes your role crucial for the success of our business.
At our company, you will be working with the latest technology and you will have the chance to advance and grow your career.
- Use a variety of programming languages in order to create user-friendly interfaces
- Work in multidisciplinary team with other professionals such as back-end developers, UX/UI designers, and product managers
- Build high-quality mockups and design different prototypes
- Provide high-quality graphics and visual elements
- Optimize our applications for maximum speed and performance
- Design mobile-based features
- Always stay consistent with our brand guidelines
- Get feedback from users and customers
- Make suggestions for better solutions to problems
- Keep up with latest and emerging technologies
- 1 year of experience as a Front-end Developer
- Excellent knowledge of browser troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques
- 1 year of experience with markup languages
- 1 year of experience with React and/or AngularJS
- Experience with D3.js is a plus
- Knowledge of graphics software such as Adobe Suite, Photoshop, Figma etc.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BA in Computer Science or similar relevant field preferred
Why you should work with us:
VividCharts benefits you by offering…
- Owners who really care about their employees’ success and well-being.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Flexible and hybrid approach to remote work or in our downtown Lexington tech office.
- An exciting startup culture that values entrepreneurialism, continuous learning and cooperation.
- A casual dress code.
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits options.
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability benefits options.
- Life and Accident Insurance benefits options.
, United States
||02 Feb 2021
Share Job Opening