1) Designs containers for products, such as candles, perfumes, wooden pieces, art works, mirror works and all the items related to fragnance: Confers with representatives of engineering, marketing, management, and other departments to determine packaging requirements and type of product market.
2) Sketches design of container for specific product, considering factors, such as convenience in handling and storing, distinctiveness for identification by consumer, and simplicity to minimize production costs.
3) Renders design, including exterior markings and labels, using paints and brushes.
4) Typically fabricates model in paper, wood, glass, plastic, or metal, depending on material to be used in package.
5) Makes changes or modifications required by approving authority.
Candidate should be good in Graphic Designing field.
He / She must have good experience in creative and packaging designing as well.
||31 Jul 2018
Share Job Opening