Are you a manager providing technical assistance for Facilities Maintenance, Engineering, and Operations in a manufacturing environment?
Do you have hands-on experience assisting in facility design and various facility related engineering tasks associated with the planning, design, optimization, and procurement of equipment and services?
If you can answer YES to these questions, please keep reading and send us your resume today!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists Engineering Manager and acts as a key contributor in the execution of projects and maintenance of facilities.
- Develops and/or implements modification to improve overall reliability of utility systems and equipment; Maintains and monitors functioning of existing facilities infrastructure, identifies bad-actors, and initiates improvement projects.
- Understands Preventative Maintenance best practices for various manufacturing and facility systems.
- Acts as primary contact for external service providers as they relate to facility requirements including HVAC, Boilers, Chillers, Cleaning Services, Waste Disposal, etc. This interface relates to monitoring of established, routine activities, as well as generation of scope and bidding documents for new initiatives and needs.
- Provides guidance and oversight in the development and execution of renovations and expansions.
- Assists the Sr. Maintenance Mechanic and/or other appropriate leadership with programs, activities, and responsibilities of the maintenance department.
- Maintains safety on each job project in accordance with approved safety rules and regulations to include conducting safety inspections.
- Knowledge of facilities planning and construction management processes and procedures.
- Strong organization and communication skills with attention to detail
- Understanding of scope creation and contract bidding processes
- Ability to implement practical yet effective process modification
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Bachelor’s degree (BA) in Engineering from four-year college or university, or at least 5 years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
, United States
||22 Feb 2021
Share Job Opening