UpHill is the place where health professionals can find best practices to decide and train.
We're backed and trusted by top-tier investors and leading clients (e.g. Luz Saúde, Caixa Capital, Bynd, Novartis, Pfizer, etc).
Today we're looking for a VP of People to join our talented team and help us revolutionize healthcare, minimize medical error and thus improve patient outcomes.
If you want to develop strategies while implementing programs that inspire, motivate and develop our employees to do their best work. If you can craft processes, policies, reporting, and systems for a growing company doubling size every year while maintaing our key values and culture. If can create an inspiring and effective work environment for employees in our physical office and distributed work environments.
Then you really have to meet us.
Seriously. UpHill needs you to grow.
On your journey with us, we'll kindly ask you to help us with this:
- Talent acquisition, People Ops, People Programs and Places.
- Ownership of all dimensions of HR including policy, employee relations, rewards, learning and development, acquisition, HRIS, ATS and employee experience among others
- Work closely with leadership on business issues and growth opportunities
- Make UpHill the destination for top industry talent
- Tackle the challenges of remote HR operations
- Understand, adopt, nurture, and help to shape the company values, principles and culture
- Partner with leaders to provide expert guidance on HR
- Evaluate and enhance all HR processes and KPIs and drive the HR function to proactively identify and address opportunities to streamline and automate existing processes
- 5+ years of experience building, leading and managing People teams
- Prior experience building the People Ops function at a rapidly scaling company
- Excellent communication skills and ability to coach, influence, and partner with various levels of employees, with high integrity
- Superb judgment, strong organizational skills and a sense of urgency
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively handle multiple priorities
- Demonstration of experience in People Operations
- BA or BS degree in a related field, or direct relevant experience
Nice to haves:
- Global: has lived in multiple countries, travels internationally, multilingual
- Scaled a company through 100+ employees
- Experience leading and maintaining trust through times of great change
- Experience with Workday, Lever, and other HR technologies
- Technically savvy
- On top of technical trends and automation opportunities in HR
||10 Nov 2020
Share Job Opening