Today we're looking for a QA Engineer to join our talented team and help us revolutionize healthcare, minimize medical error and thus improve patient outcomes.
If you want to develop test strategies for improving the overall quality of our software. If you can design and conduct tests before product launches to ensure our apps run smoothly and meet our users needs. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy creating end-to-end solutions to software quality problems,
Then you really have to meet us.
Seriously. UpHill needs you to grow.
- Contribute to the design, documentation, implementation and maintenance of test environments and test systems and processes;
- Implement and execute test strategies on all supported platforms and languages to help improve overall quality and test code coverage;
- Lead the testing effort by working closely with Product Managers and Developers to understand requirements and translate them into test cases;
- Bring ideas on system improvements based on previous hands on experience;
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- At least 3 years of experience in the field;
- Strong experience writing test cases and writing high quality, easily reproduced issue reports;
- Continuous integration pipeline knowledge;
- Experience with test automation and continuous integration/delivery tools such as Selenium, Cucumber, Jenkins, Sonarqube and others;
- Passion for working on an agile, fast-paced and team-oriented environment;
- Excellent communication, reporting, documentation and problem-solving skills;
- Experience working with Java, Python or other OO languages is a nice to have.
- Highly competitive compensation package.
- Health & dental insurance.
- Macbook Air (13") M1.
- Flexible schedule, open vacation policy and birthday day-off.
- Budget for your continuous education plan, drafted by you.
- Contribute in decision-making and exposure to diverse areas of the company.
- Team holidays.
- Office freebies.
- No Corporate BS.
||26 Feb 2021
Share Job Opening