UpHill is making healthcare safer by delivering clinical performance analysis software-as-a-service to hospitals. We're backed and trusted by Luz Saúde, Caixa Capital and Novartis.
Today we're looking for a Product Designer to join our talented product team and help us revolutionize healthcare, minimize medical error and thus improve patient outcomes.
On your journey with us, we'll kindly ask you to help us with this:
- Design, prototype, and develop new features and products;
- Think about universal designs that can scale across platforms;
- Identify user needs, sketch solutions with prototypes, test ideas with our user researchers, and refine designs with data and user feedback;
- Collaborate with other designers to maintain design consistency and coherence across various surfaces;
- Collaborate with engineers and product managers to deliver high quality experiences;
- 4+ years experience as a product designer;
- A portfolio featuring digital product design work;
- Deliver wireframes, flow maps, information architecture, lo-fi and hi-fi prototypes and implementation-ready designs;
- Experience in designing on-boarding and sign-up flows, but also complex user stories (e.g. healthcare).
- Understand common patterns, user behavior and principles of user-centered design
- Familiar with agile development
- Experience in visual branding
- Expert command of design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Invision, Adobe Creative Suite, whiteboard, pen and paper
- Proficiency designing adaptable vector-based Illustrations
- Motion graphics & animation applied to web
- Highly competitive compensation package (equity and salary).
- Health & dental insurance.
- New 27 inch iMac and budget for peripherals.
- Flexible schedule, open vacation policy and birthday day-off.
- Budget for your continuous education plan, drafted by you.
- Contribute in decision-making and exposure to diverse areas of the company.
- Team holidays.
- Office freebies.
- No Corporate BS.
||21 Sep 2020
Share Job Opening