UpHill is the place where health professionals can find best practices to decide and train. We're backed and trusted by top-tier investors and leading clients (e.g. Luz Saúde, Caixa Capital, Bynd, Novartis, Pfizer, etc).
Today we're looking for an Analyst - Pathway Specialist to join our content team and help us revolutionize healthcare, minimize medical error and thus improve patient outcomes.
Seriously. We want your help to grow.
- Implement content (pathways, clinical cases) on UpHill Suite of products.
- Maintain a continuous stream of content weekly releases.
- Improve the process of implementing content with the team.
- Contribute and optimize the format of producing and collecting content.
- Participate in internal team meetings generating ideas for the improvement of content & implementation processes.
- Bachelor or Master’s in Biomedical Engineering or similar.
- Data architecture knowledge.
- Data-driven mindset.
- Fluent in English language, verbal and written.
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel.
- Commitment to deliver on deadlines.
- Coachable and fast learner.
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases (MySQL and NoSQL).
- Knowledge of the healthcare market.
- Competitive compensation package
- New MacBook and budget for peripherals
- Flexible schedule, flexible vacation policy, and birthday day-off
- Health insurance
- Ability to partially deliver work remotely
- Contribute to decision-making and exposure to diverse areas of the company
- Office freebies
||03 Feb 2021
Share Job Opening