UpHill is making healthcare safer by delivering clinical performance analysis software-as-a-service to hospitals. We're backed and trusted by leading companies and investors such as Luz Saúde, Busy Angels, Caixa Capital and Novartis.
Today we're looking for an Executive Assistant to join our talented team and help us revolutionize healthcare, minimize medical error and thus improve patient outcomes.
- Providing executive, administrative, and development support
- Acting as the primary point of contact for both internal and external stakeholders
- Managing information flow
- Complete a variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the teams ability to effectively lead the organization, including: assisting with special projects; designing and producing complex documents, reports, and presentations; collecting and preparing information for meetings
- Manage multiple complex calendars and scheduling
- Process and distribute daily mail
- Planning and organizing travel arrangements
- Completing a broad variety of daily administrative tasks, including payments and expense reports.
- Organize, execute and assist with team activities
- Manage archives, repositories and digital storages
- Management of team office space
- Act as a liaison for direct reports
- Running personal errands and tasks
- Bachelor’s degree with previous work experience as an Executive Assistan
- Native English or similar level.
- Excellent Portuguese, both written and spoken. (Nice to have)
- Fluency in MS Office (Word, PwPt and Excel).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including editing and grammar.
- Ability to conduct research and present data in a succinct and well-written manner.
- Ability to work independently with discretion and confidentiality.
- Good planner and time manager. Acting with the right level of urgency to situations;
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines;
- Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail;
- EU work permit.
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Health & dental insurance.
- New Macbook Pro and budget for peripherals.
- Flexible schedule, open vacation policy and birthday day-off.
- Budget for your continuous education plan, drafted by you.
- Contribute in decision-making and exposure to diverse areas of the company.
- Team holidays.
- Office freebies.
- No Corporate BS.
||21 Jul 2021
Share Job Opening