UpHill is the place where health professionals can find best practices to decide and train.
We're backed and trusted by top-tier investors and leading clients (e.g. Luz Saúde, Caixa Capital, Bynd, Novartis, Pfizer, etc).
Today we're looking for an Account Manager to join our talented team and help us revolutionize healthcare, minimize medical error, and thus improve patient outcomes.
Seriously, we need you to grow! In the meantime, you will do the following:
- Work with clients to make projects deliver rock-solid results and making contracts expand
- Create, manage and plan projects with clients
- Grant maintenance of scope, milestones, and roadmap
- Identify, manage, and communicate risks
- Identify and measure key success metrics
- Communicate and deliver presentations to clients and team
- Create a solid network of strategic partnerships.
- Contribute to UpHill’s “Be Good and Build Great” motto.
- MSc in pharmacy, biomedical engineering, medicine, nursing, business administration or similar
- 3+ years of experience working in, or closely as an account manager, preferably in the healthcare sector.
- Ability to manage multiple parallel projects.
- Data-driven mindset and analytical skills.
- Must have a strong focus on product usage and value generation.
- Must have a strong customer presence and presentation skills.
- Good communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities.
- Proficiency in English language, verbal and written. Other languages are welcomed.
- Competitive compensation package
- New MacBook and budget for peripherals
- Flexible schedule, flexible vacation policy, and birthday day-off
- Health insurance
- Ability to partially deliver work remotely
- Contribute to decision-making and exposure to diverse areas of the company.
- Office freebies
||07 Dec 2020
Share Job Opening