This role is based in our Hong Kong office.
Relocation is available for the right candidate.
Are you an experienced Pipeline Supervisor, looking for an opportunity to make an impact and work towards a more sustainable future?
UNIFi3D is currently recruiting for an experienced and motivated Pipeline Supervisor to lead our pipeline team to design, produce, and maintain processes and tools which ensure efficient and continuing operation of 3D product creation workflows. The ideal candidate will confidently work towards improving the quality for all segments of the product design and development studio, ensuring that the pipeline team functions at peak efficiency.
What you’ll be doing:
- Direct development resources to build software systems and tools to support production
- Collaborate with the CTO, other technology teams and the 3D Services teams to prioritize development goals
- Work with the Project Manager to track development progress while setting expectations and status to productions
- Collaborate with Management to ensure adequate staffing levels
- Promote a positive, productive, and open work environment
- Strive to continually improve pipeline development and organizational standards
- Work to understand existing pipeline tools and processes
- Confirm that pipeline projects match required standards of functionality, documentation, and communication
- Address the needs of multiple global locations and keep up to date with staff in different locations and time zones
What you Bring:
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Graphics, Engineering, or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years experience in CG industry, ideally with previous experience in Asset teams
- Comprehensive working knowledge of multiple 2D and 3D software packages
- Proficiency in Python
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Demonstrated organizational, problem solving, and project management skills required
- Must be a proven and effective leader with the ability to effectively delegate and mentor
- Ability to recognize and manage risks, issues and dependencies through to resolution
- Works well in a team and can self-manage priorities
Nice to Have:
- Previous experience in product development environments such as fashion, automotive or consumer goods is a strong advantage
Why work at UNIFi3D?
We’re working hard to reduce the overall waste of the apparel industry, improving its sustainability and making the world a better place for future generations.
How we Work
- Remote flexibility
- Open communication
- Continuous growth