This role is based in our Hong Kong office.
Relocation is available for the right candidate.
The Head of Technology will have the overall responsibility for the UNIFI3D production software and hardware infrastructure and Systems Administration. They will work closely with the Pipeline Supervisor and Technical Operations Manager to develop long-term plans and determine and prioritize immediate needs. Additionally, they will present specific department proposals to Management with corresponding time lines for completion and document and report milestones.
The Head of Technology will:
- Manage the technical teams, resources and project requirements;
- Infrastructure procurement planning and budgeting
- Maintain high industry-standard security rating
- Responsible for ensuring and maintaining quality assurance, time management and control of technical production;
- Collaborate with our technical team to establish and monitor pipeline processes, guidelines and training
- Lead, mentor, and motivate the technical team in a positive and proactive manner;
- Participate in staff evaluations and feedback;
- Participate in staff recruitment and candidate interviews for the technical divisions;
- Develop and implement Cloud Computing strategy
- Keep up on the latest technical innovations
- Liaise and negotiate with outside technical service providers/procurements;
To qualify, you must have:
- Bachelors in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent industry experience;
- 8+ years of relevant digital media industry experience ( ie: Content creation, VFX, Animation, 3D product Visualization, etc )
- 4+ years of experience managing and leading technology teams within a media
- 6+ years developing and leading the 3D Rendering and Pipeline process;
- Expert knowledge of 3D workflow, Content and Asset management
Why work at UNIFi3D?
We’re working hard to reduce the overall waste of the apparel industry, improving its sustainability and making the world a better place for future generations.
How we Work
- Remote flexibility
- Open communication
- Continuous growth
, Hong Kong
, Hong Kong
||05 Aug 2021
Share Job Opening