We’re seeking content writers to create articles and blog posts on a variety of topics. who is passionate about developing ground-breaking experiences to help us define what narrative means within our studio, shaping how we develop our levels and worlds internally, to ultimately deliver memorable and unique experiences for our Clients. This position will primarily focus on creative writing, though will also encourage growth in the more technical aspects of our narrative development pipeline, where you will collaborate closely with teams across the entirety of the studio to better define how story integrates with the Clients experience.
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics to create original content.
- Using Clearscope and SEO knowledge to ensure posts have the best chance to rank and drive results.
- Writing for target audiences in B2B niches.
- Following a guide, checklist, and outline when creating posts
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies. (Preferably with tools like Grammarly).
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Implement feedback from the team and clients to ensure pieces align with expectations (and adapt future pieces accordingly)
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture attention.
- We ask that all work be completed using a word processor such as Microsoft Word or Open Office
- A reliable internet connection and the ability to meet deadlines
- Good communication skills and respond in a timely manner to editorial staff when they ask for updates on tasks, etc
- Work well as a team member with the rest of our content management and editorial staff
||22 Nov 2022
Share Job Opening