Ulfix is a growing global software factory, providing web and mobile development for more than 15 years. We are an agile and DevOps organization, appraised as CMMI V2.0 Level 3. We supply the software development market in North America (Canada, Mexico and the US). Our strength is our specific approach in software continuous delivery and rapid prototyping.
We are looking for experienced collaborators who want to be part of a fast-paced, dynamic environment, where everyone’s opinions and efforts are valued. We hire outstanding professionals and give them the opportunity to thrive in a collaborative atmosphere that values learning, growth, and hard work.
Our team of 30+ professionals is distributed across our offices in Mexico City, Monterrey and Houston. Additionally, many of our team members who aren’t located near our office, work remotely. We provide a highly competitive compensation and benefits package with health insurance, paid time off, etc.
If you have the desire to be a part of an exciting, challenging and rapidly-growing software factory, and if you are passionate about people care and recruiting the best talent in Latin america, please apply below.
- Interacting daily with stakeholders and project owners to translate business requirements into functional and non-functional requirements.
- You will review and analyze requirements, specifications, and technical design documents, providing timely feedback.
- You will develop, document and execute component/integration/ system tests to verify the functional and non-functional requirements of solutions in both agile and classic projects.
- You will implement test strategies by designing test plans using Jira and Confluence, creating manuals and automated tests.
- You will collaborate with the customer on the Acceptance Test Plan (ATP) and User Acceptance Test (UAT) phases.
- Advocate the adoption of agile frameworks such as Scrum, and serve as facilitator
- Leading engineers during the Testing life cycle
- Someone who’s passionate and talented, with at least 4 years of work experience as QA engineer.
- QA-minded, positive, a problem-solver and fast learner, rigorous, detailed-oriented, customer-oriented, able to work in a diverse environment, a team-player, curious, autonomous and responsible.
- Experience with SDLC; Agile or Waterfall methodologies; test techniques; common test and defect management tools such as JIRA; automation and functional test tools such as Ghost Inspector, Selenium, Appium, Katalon, Load Impact; communication protocols including TCP and HTTP and familiarity with basic UNIX shell and SQLcommands.
We’re a medium-sized team that’s growing fast, so everyone that joins has a direct impact on the direction and success of the company. Today’s hires will be tomorrow’s leaders. We strive for an open, flat, collaborative, work-hard play-hard environment. We offer competitive compensation with PTO, medical insurance, flexible work schedules, 100% home office, and more.
||21 Sep 2021
Share Job Opening