Ulfix is a growing global software factory, providing web and mobile development for more than 15 years. We are an agile and DevOps organization, appraised as CMMI V2.0 Level 3. We supply the software development market in North America (Canada, Mexico and the US). Our strength is our specific approach in software continuous delivery and rapid prototyping.
Our team of 30+ professionals is distributed across our offices in Mexico City, Monterrey and Houston. Additionally, many of our team members who aren’t located near our office, work remotely. We provide a highly competitive compensation and benefits package with health insurance, paid time off, etc.
WHAT you’ll be doing
● Analyze new technologies and design prototypes for continuing improvements
● Develop solutions which account for scalability and optimize performance
● Construct excellent production-ready code in an agile environment
● Outline and enact back-end and front-end components and services
● Promote top programming practices and standards
● Work closely with the product team to build new features and infrastructure -
Comprehensive knowledge of Java, Spring, NoSQL, and RESTFUL web services
● Knowledge of the planning, launching, and refactoring phases of code
● Technology Stack: Java (8+), Spring, REST APIs, Mongo DB, Kafka, Openshift,
WHAT you bring:
● Minimum 6 years of experience in Java Development in the financial services
● Experience of a minimum of 4 years working with Java 8, Spring/Spring Boot,
MongoDB, Apache Kafka and Jenkins.
● Design and develop microservices architecture on Cloud.
● Prior experience integrating with backend APIs.
● An Agile mindset with experience working in an Agile environment.
● A natural curiosity for new frameworks and technologies.
High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, etc).
||22 Jun 2022
Share Job Opening