Ulfix is a growing global software factory, providing web and mobile development for more than 15 years. We are an agile and DevOps organization, appraised as CMMI V2.0 Level 3. We supply the software development market in North America (Canada, Mexico and the US). Our strength is our specific approach in software continuous delivery and rapid prototyping.
We are looking for experienced collaborators who want to be part of a fast-paced, dynamic environment, where everyone’s opinions and efforts are valued. We hire outstanding professionals and give them the opportunity to thrive in a collaborative atmosphere that values learning, growth, and hard work.
Our team of 30+ professionals is distributed across our offices in Mexico City, Monterrey and Houston. Additionally, many of our team members who aren’t located near our office, work remotely. We provide a highly competitive compensation and benefits package with health insurance, paid time off, etc.
If you have the desire to be a part of an exciting, challenging and rapidly-growing software factory, and if you are passionate about DevOps, please apply below.
- Subject-matter expert in Release Management, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Responsible for all documentation including content for the department website on CI/CD (DevOps)
- Responsible for producing deployment run books and Implementation Plans Work with release engineers to understand impacts of branches and code merges
- Responsible for providing tool awareness and services to help product management and project teams manage and deploy releases into production
- Responsible for developing and delivering scripts and automation tools used to build, integrate, and deploy software releases to various platforms.
- Must have effective communication with excellent logic and problem solving skills and a drive to make a difference
- Ability to understand and communicate customer issues
- In-depth knowledge of the Microsoft platform (IIS, .NET, Web Services, SQL Server, SharePoint, Windows Server, Clustering, Active Directory etc.)
- Well versed with Azure DevOps (VSTS)
- Experience in development and supporting enterprise applications
- Good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to document and communicate technical information to IT professionals
- Well versed with Azure offerings with work experience on the same like Web apps, ASE, ASP, function apps, SQL PaaS, Storage accounts
- Three to five years of CI/CD, DevOps experience with good understanding on Software configuration Management.
||12 Oct 2021
Share Job Opening