Ulfix is a growing global software factory, providing web and mobile development for more than 15 years. We are an agile and DevOps organization, appraised as CMMI V2.0 Level 3. We supply the software development market in North America (Canada, Mexico and the US). Our strength is our specific approach in software continuous delivery and rapid prototyping.
Our team of 30+ professionals is distributed across our offices in Mexico City, Monterrey and Houston. Additionally, many of our team members who aren’t located near our office, work remotely. We provide a highly competitive compensation and benefits package with health insurance, paid time off, etc.
will specialize in building responsive and elegant web applications that scale to millions of
users. As a part of a highly specialized team, you will play a pivotal role in developing new
platforms and maintaining existing systems for some of the global institutions leading
banking digital transformation.
Responsibilities will be:
- Interface with other engineers to plan and organize the development of our client’s
- Develop solutions that account for scalability and optimize performance.
- Construct excellent production-ready code in an agile environment.
- Assure quality by doing thorough code reviews, and promoting top programming
practices and standards.
- Influence how and what we build with demonstrated technical expertise.
- Seasoned knowledge of front end frameworks such as Angular7+
- Prior experience integrating with backend APIs
- An Agile mindset with experience working in an Agile environment.
||22 Jun 2022
Share Job Opening