At Truehold, we're bringing together financial, proptech, and service solutions to create a new type of senior living that's truly senior-friendly: one that lets people enjoy happy and healthy lives at home, for as long as they'd like.
The older population is rapidly growing and yet still remains underserved by traditional and modern offerings. With 90% of Americans aged 65+ wanting to stay in their homes as they get older, the need for a better solution has never been greater.
We're an experienced team backed by a handful of top venture firms and investors who share in our impact-focused mission. As we come out of stealth and launch in our first market, we're looking to add to our diverse expertise and hire our VP of Engineering.
The VP of Engineering is an exciting, high-impact role that will be a key member of the company's senior leadership team. This hire will be our founding principal technologist, expected to help strategically set the vision for our offering and then drive the implementation of the technical foundation behind it.
- Oversee all technology and engineering functions, including data mgmt, platform integration, web & mobile development, and solutions engineering
- Envision and drive a technology roadmap to implement a best-in-class customer experience aligned with long-term company vision
- Implement, integrate, and develop technology solutions that meet business needs while ensuring operational efficiency and scalability
- Build and manage a team of top developers and contractors with a culture that encourages continuous improvement, creative problem solving, and data-driven decision making
- Ensure all technology is functioning optimally with top quality assurance processes
- 10+ years experience in engineering, technology development, product mgmt, and/or systems integration
- Strong background in strategically envisioning, developing, and iterating CX and CRM technology solutions, ideally in a startup environment
- Passion for improving customer and user experience complimented with a deep knowledge of modern web/mobile technologies and UX
- A proven leader of engineering and development teams with a track record of managing and motivating top talent.
- Team player with high EQ, strong communication skills, and ability to work collaboratively with leaders and junior members alike in a fast-moving environment
- Ambitious with ability to seamlessly switch between driving execution of large initiatives and individually contributing as needed
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a desire to work in a fast-paced environment and a willingness to take bold risks when faced with ambiguity
- A commitment to operate with integrity and create honest, helpful, human solutions that improve the lives of seniors
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to be a leader at a seed-funded, early-stage startup with an impact-focused mission and a rapid growth trajectory
- A collaborative, fast-paced, people-first culture with a passion for doing good and enjoying doing it
- Competitive pay and equity reflective of your experience and ability to influence the success of the company
- Flexibility to work between your home and our office in Manhattan (opening soon)
, United States
||08 Jul 2021
Share Job Opening