At Truehold, we're bringing together financial, proptech, and service solutions to create a new type of senior living that's truly senior-friendly: one that lets people enjoy happy and healthy lives at home, for as long as they'd like.
The older population is rapidly growing and yet still remains underserved by traditional and modern offerings. With 90% of Americans aged 65+ wanting to stay in their homes as they get older, the need for a better solution has never been greater.
We're an experienced team backed by a handful of top venture firms and investors who share in our impact-focused mission. As we come out of stealth and launch in our first market, we're looking to add to our diverse expertise and hire a Product Strategy Lead.
The Product Strategy Lead will play an instrumental, hands-on role in shaping our unique, multi-faceted, omni-channel products. This hire will be a key member of our Product & Experience team and have a unique opportunity to get in early at a quickly scaling startup, work with the founding team, and have a direct influence on the direction and success of the business.
- Work directly with the VP of Product Experience—along with VP of Real Estate, Operations Director, and Customer Experience Lead—to shape and maintain a best-in-class product & CX for seniors and their loved ones
- Financially and functionally model the back-end of our products / customer experiences to ensure commercial viability and operational scalability
- Plan and run quantitative research and data analysis to assess existing offerings and drive the creation of new ones
- Propose and develop new product offerings and iterations as needed
- Strategically build and manage relationships with potential service partners that drive the operational backbone of our product
- Inform investor relations material
What We Offer:
- 3-5 years experience in mgmt consulting, innovation consulting, product mgmt, product/service/experience strategy—or similar. Ideally with exposure to both physical and digital channels
- Financial modeling expertise with ability to understand and map operational complexities behind a long-term, financial-based, service-driven, omni-channel offering
- Resourceful self-starter with ability to strategically align needs of customers, company, partners, and investors
- Team player with high EQ, strong communications skills, and ability to wear multiple hats at once while maintaining attention to detail
- A commitment to operate with integrity and create honest, helpful, human solutions that improve the lives of seniors and their loved ones
- Experience in financial services, real estate and/or service-based industries is a plus but not required
- A high-influence opportunity at a seed-funded, early-stage startup with an impact-focused mission and rapid growth trajectory
- A collaborative, fast-paced, people-first culture with a passion for doing good and enjoying doing it
- Competitive pay with possibility for equity/options
- Work flexibly between remote/home and our office in NYC
, United States
||08 Jul 2021
Share Job Opening