At Truehold, we're bringing together financial, proptech, and service solutions to create a new option for senior living that's truly senior-friendly: one that lets people enjoy their home & their wealth, rather than having to choose between the two.
The older population is growing faster than ever and yet still remains underserved by traditional and modern offerings. With 90% of Americans aged 65+ wanting to stay in their homes as they get older, the need for a better option has never been greater.
We're an experienced team backed by a handful partners & investors who share in our impact-focused mission. As we grow our team, the Outsides Sales Manager will be a key addition to our diverse expertise.
The Outside Sales Manager will play an instrumental, hands-on role in delivering our best-in-class customer & partner experiences. As a key contributor in out fast-paced, exciting startup, they will establish themselves as a trusted partner with customers, clients, and the community.
- Provide a unique opportunity to join Truehold in the early stages of growth and have pride in a brand where you have a vital part in building
- Always keep our customer experience first
- Deliver a collaborative, fast paced and people invested culture
- Celebrate and reward success with compensation that mirrors your effort
- Be a key contributor in an exciting start up environment
- Ensure all customer and partner experiences are the best in class
- Build and maintain a referral network that supports the needs of our customers and achieves outcomes
- Be committed to quickly learning the product suite of Truehold
- Thrive on exceeding expected benchmarks in a collaborative win-win environment
- Be passionate and curious about understanding the goals of our customers and partners, creating raving Truehold fans!
- Customer facing outside sales/account management
- Experience in Senior Housing, Real Estate or Business Development
- Aptitude and passion for technology
- Agility to do what it takes to meet the needs of the business
- Driven by KPI’s and benchmarks
- Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate experience
, United States
||13 Sep 2021
Share Job Opening