At Truehold, we're bringing together financial, proptech, and service solutions to create a new type of senior living that's truly senior-friendly: one that lets people enjoy happy and healthy lives at home, for as long as they'd like.
The older population is rapidly growing and yet still remains underserved by traditional and modern offerings. With 90% of Americans aged 65+ wanting to stay in their homes as they get older, the need for a better solution has never been greater.
We're an experienced team backed by a handful of top venture firms and investors who share in our impact-focused mission. As we come out of stealth, we're looking to add to our diverse expertise and hire an HR & Recruiting Lead.
The HR & Recruiting Lead will play an exciting, instrumental role in helping our new business scale. Although we’re a team of <10 now, we have plans to grow relatively quickly and will need a driven, rock star HR leader to lead the charge in getting there.
- Actively attract, recruit and hire top talent for all levels and teams in the company
- Build a team diverse in experience, background, ethnicity, race, age, sexual orientation, and thinking with a shared passion for improving the lives of older Americans and their loved ones
- Form relationships with trusted organizations and partnerships that can drive the right people to us
- Develop a pipeline of strong potential candidates to proactively stay ahead of new hiring needs
- Manage all HR onboarding processes and benefits administration
- Work with leadership to build and maintain attractive benefits packages
- Be a key contributor to shaping our company culture
- 5+ years in HR and recuiting/executive administration
- Self-starter with ability to work autonomously, resourcefully and efficiently to meet the needs of the business
- A commitment to operate with integrity and high character when dealing with potential candidates, customers, and partners
- Experience in fast-paced, high-pressure industries like startups and management/innovation consulting is a plus but not required
What We Offer:
- A unique opportunity to join a company in the early stages of growth and play an impactful role in shaping the trajectory of the business
- Exposure to and ability to connect with top investors and venture firms
- A collaborative, fast-paced, people-first culture with a passion for doing good and enjoying doing it
- Competitive pay with potential for equity/options
- Work flexibly between your home and our office in Manhattan (opening soon)
||13 Jul 2021
Share Job Opening