At Truehold, we're bringing together financial, proptech, and service solutions to create a new option for senior living that's truly senior-friendly: one that lets people enjoy happy and healthy lives in their homes, for as long as they would like.
The older population is growing faster than ever and yet still remains underserved by traditional and modern offerings. With 90% of Americans aged 65+ wanting to stay in their homes as they get older, the need for a better option has never been greater.
We're an experienced team backed by a handful of top venture firms and investors who share in our impact-focused mission. As we rapidly grow our team and operations, the Growth Marketing Manager role will be a key addition to our diverse expertise.
The Growth Marketing Manager will play an instrumental, hands-on role in designing and deploying our omni-channel marketing efforts. This hire will have a unique opportunity to get in early at a quickly scaling startup, work with the founding team, and have a strong influence on the success of the business.
- Works closely with Marketing Director to drive company growth by strategizing and executing on a marketing roadmap that is rooted in data, motivated by the company mission, and inspired by creativity
- Oversee growth marketing channels from strategy, design, coordination and organization with ad agency to reporting and analysis
- Analyze performance data, find insights and apply learnings to improve paid ad strategy
- Oversee the development of all paid asset materials
- Drive efficient, scalable customer acquisition and re-engagement campaigns using an omnichannel approach to marketing
- Scope and define campaigns, experiments and segmentation for all new channels
- Grow and improve existing channels and experiment with new channels
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Sales, Product & Operations team members to ensure proper implementation of new
- 2+ years professional experience in a growth marketing related field
- Data driven, analytical thinker whose strength is learning things on the fly
- Experience working in performance-oriented channels like Google, Facebook, Radio, Youtube, etc., making use of popular marketing KPIs (CPM, CPC, CAC, ROAS)
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience with content creation and strategy
- Familiarity with Hubspot and Google Analytics is a plus
- Independent thinker who is curious and eager to learn
What We Offer:
- A high-influence opportunity at a seed-funded, early-stage startup with an impact-focused mission and rapid growth trajectory
- A collaborative, fast-paced, people-first culture with a passion for doing good and enjoying doing it
- Competitive pay with possibility for equity and/or options
- Work flexibly between remote/home and our office in NYC
, United States
||25 Aug 2021
Share Job Opening