At Truehold, we're bringing together financial, proptech, and service solutions to create a new type of senior living that's truly senior-friendly: one that lets people enjoy happy and healthy lives at home, for as long as they'd like.
The older population is rapidly growing and yet still remains underserved by traditional and modern offerings. With 90% of Americans aged 65+ wanting to stay in their homes as they get older, the need for a better solution has never been greater.
We're an experienced team backed by a handful of top venture firms and investors who share in our impact-focused mission. As we come out of stealth to launch our first market, we're looking to add to our diverse expertise and hire a Digital Product & Experience Lead.
The Digital Product & Experience Lead will have an exciting impact on shaping our high-touch, omni-channel product and customer experience. This role will be a key member of our Product & Experience team and offers a unique opportunity to get in early at a quickly scaling startup, work directly with the founding team, and have a real influence on the direction and success of the business.
- Work directly with the VP of Product & Experience to envision, design, and build the digital touchpoints of a best-in-class customer experience for seniors & their loved ones
- Drive the development of the signature digital moments of the experience—including consumer-facing tools, web marketing tools, online user experience, and payment processing
- Manage UX research and prototyping as needed to iteratively improve our experience and better meet customer needs
- Identify and integrate off-the-shelf digital solutions to meet our needs in the short term
- 4-6 years experience in digital product/experience design, software engineering, product mgmt, back-end development, etc.
- Ability to deeply understand and align the needs of our customers with digital tools and experiences
- Strategic ability to build and manage backlogs that address immediate needs while laying foundation for long-term vision
- Team player with high EQ, strong communications skills, and ability to wear multiple hats and quickly iterate as needed
- A commitment to operate with integrity and create honest, helpful, human solutions that improve the lives of seniors and their loved ones
- Experience in fast-paced, high-responsibility industries like startups, leading tech companies, and management consulting is a plus but not required
What We Offer:
- A high-influence opportunity at a seed-funded, early-stage startup with an impact-focused mission and rapid growth trajectory
- A collaborative, fast-paced, people-first culture with a passion for doing good and enjoying doing it
- Competitive pay with potential for equity/options
- Work flexibly between your home and our office in Manhattan (opening soon)
, United States
||13 Jul 2021
Share Job Opening