We are seeking for inspired professionals that will be part of a highly skilled team who designs, develops, deploys, customizes and supports technologies for Enterprise Solutions. The job holders will have the opportunity to be exposed to a wide variety of services and technologies in order to develop a solid background in the field of applications development.
- Design, develop, test and maintain web applications
- Perform a full range of complex programming tasks using a variety of web and application-based programming technologies and languages, keeping current with new programming techniques
- Develop and maintain code and application libraries, instructions, and technical documentation
- Collaborate with team members to understand requirements and propose solutions
- Provide technical assessments, solution proposals and time estimates for development tasks
- Participate in peer code reviews
- Mentor junior profiles in own area of expertise
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other related disciplines
- At least 2 years of experience in software development
- Solid experience working with:
- PHP (Knowledge of Symphony and/or Laravel frameworks will be further appreciated)
- RDBMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Using/creating REST and SOAP APIs
- Knowledge of the general web landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies
- Knowledge and discipline in software engineering processes (Agile)
- Experience with Source Control (GIT etc.) and Build Tools
- Methodical, Quality and Results-oriented
We want to be able to attract the best people and make sure they keep exceling. On top of a thrilling and intellectually challenging environment, we are offering:
- An attractive salary package.
- Access to the best productivity and training tools.
- Continuous personal growth and limitless career development.
- Potential stock option plan.
Our mission is to offer extraordinary solutions for our clients’ challenges – from the routine to the epic. We invite you to be part of a game changing sales and marketing team that is obsessive about creating experiences our customers love.
At TripAround we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the center of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
||13 Jan 2021
Share Job Opening