A well renowned auto vehicle manufacturing cooperation is looking for a dynamic, friendly and fully bilingual Receptionist to manage the front desk on a day to day base to perform a variety of administrative, clerical roles and you should have a pleasant personality to succeed.
- Greet clients, visitors to the office and create a welcoming environment.
- Understand the needs of the clients and answer their queries.
- Direct the visitors to the suitable person and desk.
- Answer phone calls and redirect them.
- Ensure that the front desk is clean and well organised.
- Be well-versed with the offers and policies of the organisation.
- Explain the organization’s policies and latest offers clearly to potential clients.
- Manage and organize the official mails according to the priority.
- Check and order the front desk supplies.
- Keep a count of the front desk supplies as well as the inventories and order them as required.
- Ensure the safety and security of the office as well as office items.
- Schedule meetings and update calendars regularly.
- Make travel arrangements and take care of the accommodation.
- Manage records of office expenses and costs.
- Grant service and assist employees with various clerical
Job Requirements and Skills:
- Grade 12. Diploma in hospitality or office management is added advantage
- Proven experience in various front desk jobs.
- Welcoming as well as professional attitude for the visitors.
- Strong communication skills, organizational skills, multitasking skills, and time-management skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and deliver excellent customer service even in a fast-paced work environment.
- Well versed with MS Office Suite packages and other essential office equipment.
- Basic knowledge of all the office work such as clerical and administrative work.
, South Africa
||25 Nov 2022
Share Job Opening